We are proud to manage a huge range of constantly changing volunteering opportunities; matching exciting and fulfilling roles to the skills and interests of community-minded people across BaNES.
Charities, non-profit and community groups, and public sector organisations are all welcome to advertise their volunteer roles on our Simply Connect Database. We are also happy to promote opportunities through our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Our Simply Connect system enables organisations to:
- Login and update your details
- Advertise your roles
- Manage & track volunteers who’ve registered interest in your roles
- View their profile before inviting them to apply
- Choose how you want prospective volunteers to contact you
- Search our Volunteer Bank to find suitable volunteers
- Keep track of all your roles, past and present
All we ask in return is that you respond to all applicants in a timely manner and let us know which of your volunteers came to you through us.
Is your organisation already registered? Simply click here to login and manage all your volunteer opportunities and applicants…
Want to register your organisation on Simply Connect? It’s very simple and we’re always here to help if you need any guidance:
- Contact us to register your organisation (see right for contact details)
- Set-up your organisation on our Simply Connect system.
- Advertise your roles to hundreds of new and existing volunteers across Banes
You can find our Volunteering Resources here to help you prepare, recruit and manage your volunteers
Our Drop-in Service –
Please note our normal service below is currently suspended
We have currently suspended our normal drop-in service offer, however the Community Volunteer Service Bath and North East Somerset are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer a ‘virtual’ 1-2-1 service via Microsoft Teams, where you can discuss your volunteering interests with our advisor. This service will operate on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday, between 9.30am and 3.30pm. To book an appointment, please call the team on 01225 338105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Or telephone appointments will also be available if preferred.
We love to hear how we are doing, as we are proud of the service we offer to volunteer involving organisations, so please let us know by taking our simply survey.