Mental Health Support (Reablement)
We are a community based mental health service.
This service is available to adults (18+) with a mental health support need who live in the Bath & North East Somerset area.
HCRG Care Group Mental Health Services are comprised of three teams, each providing practical and social support to promote wellbeing and recovery from mental health problems.
The service is available after a referral from a number of possible routes (please see downloadable service leaflet below). All referrals come to a single point of entry into the mental health service. At this point you could receive support from one or more of the mental health teams.
Mental Health Support
- This service helps people to deal with personal circumstances that may be causing mental distress
- This service provides practical, emotional and social support to people in order to promote independence
- This service is provided to people in their own homes or in community settings
How do I access this service?
There is a central point of referral for all 3 services, and referrals can be accepted from:
- Local Mental Health Services
- Local adult health and social care teams
- BANES Talking Therapies Service
Please note that Community Links welcome self-referrals.
If you would like to enquire further about how to access our services, please call any of the numbers on the right of this page.
NEED HELP NOW: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/mental-health-services/ or call 999