We are a team of committed speech and language therapists with expertise and specialist knowledge in the following:
- Developmental language delay and disorder
- Speech sound difficulties (including developmental verbal dyspraxia, phonological delay and disorder).
- Voice disorders
- Feeding difficulties
- Autism spectrum condition and social communication difficulties
- Profound and multiple disabilities
- Moderate and severe learning difficulties
- Deafness and hearing impairment
- Augmentative and alternative communication needs (e.g. where signing, symbols and/or technology are used to aid communication)
All members of our team have an up to date DBS check, are members of the Royal College of Speech and Language therapists, and are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). The Community Clinic Team, Special Schools and Complex Needs Team and Mainstream Schools Team are each led by a senior therapist and we also have a number of highly specialist therapists in areas such as autism spectrum disorder and stammering. All therapists have regular clinical supervision, annual performance reviews and access to post graduate training for continued professional development.
You can contact us via telephone or email.