We’re here to help you to look after your own health and wellbeing.
Kempthorne House, St. Martin’s Hospital, Clara Cross Lane, Bath BA2 5RP
t: 01225 831 820
- We are a jointly-funded organisation committed to improving the wellbeing, health and happiness of everyone living in Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES)
- We are open to residents in B&NES over the age of 16 or those who are registered with a B&NES GP.
- We are funded by Bath and North East Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group and B&NES Council, and our partners include many different organisations across the local area.
- Our courses, which are held all over the B&NES district, range from mindfulness, as well as ukulele-playing, alcohol awareness and gentle yoga, volunteer courses, woodland wellbeing and 5 Ways to Wellbeing For a full list of courses and venues click here.
- Our aim is to support, guide and encourage all people to live as well as possible, manage their own physical and mental health, and to prevent them from developing long term conditions in the future.
- Our courses, most of which are free of charge, are provided by a wide range of established voluntary sector groups and health and social care organisations and are delivered in small groups to enable people to feel comfortable to attend.
- Our Wellbeing College Advisers can help direct you to a suitable course.
For more information please visit our website Wellbeing College BANES.