Mental Health Support (Work Development)
We are a community based mental health service.
This service is available to adults (18+) with a mental health support need who live in the Bath & North East Somerset area.
Work Development, High Street, Midsomer Norton, Bath BA3 2DP
t: 01225 396 646
Virgin Care’s Mental Health Services are comprised of three teams, each providing practical and social support to promote wellbeing and recovery from mental health problems.
The service is available after a referral from a number of possible routes (please see downloadable service leaflet below). All referrals come to a single point of entry into the mental health service. At this point you could receive support from one or more of the mental health teams.
- This service aims to provide information, advice and support to enable access to training, education and work opportunities
- The service will help people prepare a job-related action plan and support them to achieve goals
- The service provides a job retention service for people whose employment is at risk due to mental health issues
How do I access this service?
There is a central point of referral for all 3 services, and referrals can be accepted from:
- Local Mental Health Services
- Local adult health and social care teams
- BANES Talking Therapies Service
Please note that Community Links welcome self-referrals.
If you would like to enquire further about how to access our services, please call any of the numbers on the right of this page.