Our physiotherapy out-patients service provides holistic assessment and treatment for a range of painful joint, muscle and nerve problems.
*Infection Control Notice:
To prevent the spread of infection, if you have an appointment but are feeling unwell or have any infectious conditions (rash, diarrhoea or vomiting) please do not visit the department, and call the appointments team to rearrange your appointment.
St. Martin’s Hospital, Clara Cross Lane, Bath BA2 5RP
Paulton Memorial Hospital, Salisbury Rd, Paulton, Bristol BS39 7SB
Keynsham Health Centre, St Clements Road, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1AG
t: 0117 946 1020
More about us
This service is available for people who are registered with a GP in the Bath and North East Somerset. If you have a BA1 postcode your musculoskeletal physiotherapy is provided by the Royal United Hospital or via your GP.
Our outpatient Physiotherapy service provides advice, treatment and rehabilitation as appropriate for the following conditions:
- Joint aches and pains including osteoarthritis
- Spinal problems including back and neck pain
- Sporting related injuries or conditions
- Longer term pain-related conditions
- Rehabilitation following fracture or surgery
When you attend the service, you will receive a thorough assessment and agree a treatment plan with the Physiotherapist to help you achieve your goals.
How do I access this service?
Ways to access this service in Bath and North East Somerset:
- via GP and consultants
- if you live in the BA1 postcode area you can self-refer to the Royal United Hospital
- if you have a BA2 postcode and a BANES GP then you can self-refer to St Martin’s Hospital
- via Physiotherapists who are based in the majority of GP practices within the area. You can book directly with them by phoning each individual surgery.