Our Adult Audiology Service provides an NHS hearing aid fitting service to residents of Bath & North East Somerset, with a choice of convenient local clinics.
St. Martin’s Hospital, Clara Cross Lane, Bath BA2 5RP
t: 01225 831 802
More about us
This service is for adults who are registered with a GP in Bath & North East Somerset.
Our Adult Audiology Service provides:
- Diagnostic hearing tests
- Fitting of NHS hearing aids
- Professional help and advice on when to start wearing a hearing aid
- Voluntary support from experienced hearing aid users
- Repairs and replacement batteries, tubing and earmoulds
- British Sign Language interpreters are available on request
How do I access this service?
Referrals to this service must come from a GP registered in Bath and North East Somerset.
Please note: Before any type of appointment in Audiology, you will need to have had your ears checked for wax by your practice nurse.
In what areas is this service available?
We currently offer this service in the Bath & North East Somerset area, with clinics in St Martins Hospital.
You are able to choose which clinic you would prefer to attend. Please make sure your GP knows where you would like to be seen.